You already have a lot on your plate as a mother. You’re not only taking care of your children, family, and home, but you’re also running a successful business.
When it comes to growing your business, though, you can’t just rely on the quality of your items. To attract new clients, you must market your company and increase brand awareness.
With over 2.14 billion people buying products online, digital marketing Agency should be your go-to strategy to reach potential customers and get more sales.
This article was created to assist you in improving your digital presence and developing a successful marketing strategy.
But, before we get started, let’s go through the fundamentals of digital marketing strategy and how they may help you succeed.
1- Create a Buyer Persona
You must target the correct person for any marketing approach to be successful. As a result, the initial step should be to develop detailed buyer personas.
A buyer persona is a fictionalised version of your ideal customer based on real customer data and market research. It can be created by conducting research, conducting surveys, and interviewing your current clients.
Here are some details you should gather:
- Goals and challenges
- Hobbies and interests
- Purchasing behavior
- Digital channels they use the most
2- Evaluate Your Existing Digital Channels
It’s critical to examine your existing channels while developing a digital marketing plan. This will assist you in optimising them and determining what to include in your approach.
Here are different types of channels or assets you might have:
Determine where you stand with these assets. Make a list of your assets and rank them based on what has performed best in terms of your business goals.
The idea here is to determine what’s working and what’s not.
Even if you don’t have any existing digital channels, that’s ok. We all start somewhere, right?
That said, let’s look at how to boost your web presence.
5 Digital Marketing Strategies for Mompreneurs
We will discuss five most effective digital marketing strategies that can help you boost brand awareness and increase sales.
1- Improve Your Website’s SEO
Around 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine like Google, Yahoo!, or Bing. Plus, 53% of all trackable website traffic comes from organic search.
These numbers indicate that SEO (search engine optimization) is still important. SEO is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher on search engine results pages.
Here are some ways to improve your website’s SEO:
- Audit your website to find SEO issues. Tools like Ubersuggest or SEOptimer help determine the health of your website and provide recommendations to improve it.
- Improve your page loading speed. Google uses page speed to rank websites. Plus, if your site takes too much time to load, customers are likely to go back to the search results, thereby increasing the bounce rate. You can check your site loading speed using Google PageSpeed Insights. Ensure that your site loads in less than 5 seconds.
- Generate backlinks from authoritative websites in your niche to increase your site’s credibility.
- Ensure that your website is optimized for devices of all sizes. Apart from helping you rank higher, mobile optimization can also generate more sales. The worldwide mCommerce sales in eCommerce are expected to reach 72.9% by 2021.
- Use the right keywords to rank on top for relevant search queries. You can use tools like WordStream or Answer the Public to find keywords that your potential customers enter into the search engine.
- Use the right keywords to get in front of customers who are actively looking for your products.
- Leverage Google Smart Bidding to optimize your bids automatically as per your business goals.
- Create unique landing pages for each ad. Ensure that the pages reflect the offerings in your ads.
- Insert unique phone numbers on each ad to track offline conversions. You can buy local virtual numbers at an affordable rate from iTeleCenter. Local numbers make your business look attractive and increase the chances of conversions.
- Write about topics that your target audience is concerned about.
- Provide actionable tips in your blogs to help your prospects solve their pain points.
- Add relevant internal links in your articles to encourage readers to spend more time on your site.
- Use keywords in headings, subheadings, and meta descriptions. Also, use terms related to your primary keywords, also known as LSI (Lamentic Semantic Indexing).
- Post about your products regularly and highlight why it is worth buying.
- Create stories to highlight the process behind your products or business to build a relationship with customers.
- Share photos or videos that your customers have posted on social media.
- Engage with the comments on your posts.
- Send newsletters regularly to engage your customers.
- Share latest products and offerings to entice them into buying again.
- Personalize the subject line and preview text to increase the open rate.
- A/B tests different subject lines and calls to action to determine what works best.
2- Run Paid Ads
SEO is effective, but it takes time (months, usually). Paid ads, on the other hand, produce results right away (when optimised appropriately).
Though paid ads can be expensive, they can help drive more sales and brand awareness when combined with SEO Services.
Follow these best practices when running paid ads to increase your return on ad spend (ROAS):
3- Leverage Content Marketing
Content marketing helps you showcase your expertise, provides additional space to include keywords, and increases your chances of ranking on the top of result pages.
If you haven’t already started blogging, now is the right time to do it. And when you do, follow these best practices:
4- Create Facebook and Instagram Shops
Social networks, especially Facebook and Instagram, allow you to sell products from within the platform. You can set up Facebook and Instagram Shopping to boost your social presence and increase sales.
In a survey by Facebook, 81% of respondents said that Instagram helps them research products and services, while 83% of them use it to discover new products.
Follow these social media best practices to increase sales:
5- Use Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the cost-effective ways to market your product. When done right, it can generate £38 for every £1 spent. You can collect emails when customers buy products from you and even via blogging.
Once you’ve built an email list:
London Digital Marketing Agency helps reach tech-savvy customers and generate more sales. However, you must first analyse your prospective clients before developing a digital marketing strategy. Then, examine and optimise your existing digital assets to achieve outcomes.